Why is Parental Engagement so important to us here at Kingsley Primary Academy?
Here at Kingsley Primary Academy we know that all children need to be guided by their parents, and just occasionally parents need some guidance on how they can help their children achieve their full potential. Therefore we try to make sure our parents are well informed at all times on the things that matter.
We aim to ensure that all our parents have access to:
- Termly Newsletters to inform of events taking place in each year group and across the school in general.
- Termly Parent Meetings to discuss the progress of their child.
- Workshops ,which can be informal within year groups or classes, to make sure our parents are shown first-hand the skills we need them to know, and how we teach these skills in school to maximise the learning for your child.
- School assemblies to provide opportunities for parents and carers to come in and see their children explain what they have been learning about across a half term.
- Their child’s teacher at the end, and where necessary the beginning, of the school day to make sure every child knows that we are working together for their welfare and progress.
We want every one of our parents to know that their child is important to us here at Kingsley Primary Academy, and no concern is too small. If it is important to your child it is important to us. Only then can we continue to nurture the environment in which every child can flourish within our school.
Without the support of our parents this school could not be the diverse and welcoming place that supports every aspect of our greatest resource, your child’s development.
The more involved and skilled our parents are in:
- understanding how we educate a child.
- how to support them.
- knowing that we want to help in any way we can.
letting your child know their education and life aspiration is our highest priority.